- The Applicants are responsible to ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria, regarding educational qualifications, age and eyesight.
- Eligibility criteria for admission to the course are as per the guidelines issued of the Directorate General of Shipping, Govt. of India and hence are not changeable.
- An applicant shall be medically fit and possess a valid DG Approved doctor certificate in the form prescribed under Annexure IV and V of the Merchant Shipping (Medical Examination) Rules, 2016, to the effect that he is medically fit to be employed on board ships.
- If any false / incorrect information furnished by the Applicant is detected at any stage, his/her candidature will not be considered and if selected, he/she will be removed from the training course and the entire course fees will be forfeited.
- Duly filled in Application Form need not be sent.
- All fields in the Online Application Form should be filled with correct details and Application number should be noted by the candidate for all future reference.
- Candidates, at the time of reporting to the institute need to produce original copies of proof of age, Degree Certificate,Replica Uhren Deutschland legal HSC Certificate or equivalent, SSC Certificate or equivalent, where applicable from Govt. recognized board/universities.
- Candidates are advised to view our institute website www.primevisakha.edu.in for latest information.
- Information regarding the selection process shall be displayed on our website.
- PRIME reserves the right to accept or reject any candidate without assigning any reason(s) and communication in this regard will be not entertained.
For any doubts / queries, kindly email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries regarding admissions please call on 9494198111 & 9494198222 between Monday- Saturday (9 am - 6 pm).
You can also reach out to us at 08922-243844 between Monday- Friday (9 am – 4 pm).